Thursday, April 14, 2011

Grantwriting services available in Shreveport/Bossier

As many of you know, I have been working in the grants/non-profit/NGO business for 20 years.

I am now offering my services as a freelance grantwriter to area non-profits, and to organizations with fiscal agents.

My professional background includes extensive experience in:

  • economic & community development
  • the arts
  • education
  • re-entry & ex-offender programs
  • emergency response
  • homeless/addiction/underserved community services 
  • women's issues
  • volunteer recruitment and management
  • serving as a grants panelist for the LADOA DAF grants program
  • creating a 501(c)3 organization
  • grantwriting services for Volunteers for Youth Justice and other non-profit organizations
  • overseeing the Community Grants Program for First United Methodist Church in Shreveport

If you have a need for grantwriting services, including research, technical assistance, etc., please contact me at 318.751.8540, or via email at debchrisjoseph@yahoo.com.

I look forward to hearing from you! 

No comments: