|Image by Robert Trudeau|
Register here: http://www.uspto.gov/inventors/wes_main.jsp
The USPTO, in collaboration with US Senator Mary L. Landrieu (D-LA) and the city of Shreveport , invites you to attend the Second Annual USPTO Women’s Entrepreneurship Symposium on March 25-26, 2012 in Shreveport, Louisiana.
The Symposium will focus on the vital importance of intellectual property (IP) protection to the success of innovative businesses and will provide a unique opportunity for attendees to learn specifically about the value of patents and trademarks to innovative businesses.
The experts anticipated to share their wealth of information and experience include:
· US Senator Mary L. Landrieu (D-LA), Chairwoman of the US Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
· David Kappos, Under Secretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property and Director of the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
· Teresa Stanek Rea, Deputy Under Secretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property and Deputy Director of the USPTO
· Margaret (Peggy) Focarino, Commissioner for Patents, USPTO
· Lesia Farmer, Independent Inventor
· Lisa Price, founder of Carol’s Daughter® and a successful entrepreneur
· Renee Quinn, The Social Media Diva™, Social Media and Online Marketing Consultant
We look forward to seeing you at this exciting event. Again, you may register here: http://www.uspto.gov/inventors/wes_main.jsp
If you have any questions, please contact: